2-Bedroom 1st Floor Duplex for Rent
2510 48th Street, Kenosha
- Air CondCentral
- Parking1-Car Garage
- BusAt Site
- PetsNo Pets
- SmokingSmoke Free
- Hot Wtr
GORGIOUSLY REMODELED LOWER 2 BR with LARGE BATHROOM & GARAGE
Month to month lease set at $820 per month - "On Time Payment" rebate of $25 until positive rental performance established. Waived for Credit score(s) above 700.
$795 rent + security deposit $810 + utilities. Rent includes water up to 2 people.
$25 application fee for background, credit check and homeland security.
Completely rehabbed and tastefully remodeled lower unit of 2 unit house. A lot of natural light coming from the south in this open lay out. Located in older established quiet neighborhood with great neighbors.
Available for move in immediately.
- 2 mid sized bedrooms with small closets.
- Closets have been painted & replaced with modern shelving systems that you can reconfigure and or expand as you need.
- Remodeled custom kitchen over looking living and dinning room with black / or SS appliances including dishwasher, microwave oven, garbage disposal, stove top ventilation, cinnamon cabinets with antique white counter top and lovely travertine backsplash complement the water well blue walls. Covert double pull out waste baskets- Remodeled large bathroom with one of a kind tub and shower with built in sea shell shelving and seat, ventilation, large linen closet with metal shelving system, 60" DOUBLE vanity sink with ceramic & glass tile back splash. Dusty white ceramic floor.
- New flooring through out home.
- New energy efficient double paneled argon filled windows. New interior and exterior doors through out. Majority of house has a vapor barrier behind the drywall. In addition it has 18 inches of insulation in attic to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Apartment holds its temperature considerably better then other like apartments.
- Additional storage rooms in dry and freshly painted basement.
- New ceiling fans in every room with energy efficient light bulbs through out home.
- Large front porch for hanging flower baskets.
- Shared garage space for one vehicle and or parking in street.
- Central A/C, and new furnace.
- Washer/Dryer hookup in well lit and bright basement for your own equipment.
- Month to month lease.
- Responsive property manager.
- 5 minutes from Gateway Technical School, 5 seconds from Bains School of Language and Arts, 5 minutes from Rosary Catholic elementary school and church. 10 minutes from Cartage College and DT Kenosha. Less than 15 minutes away from Amazons Fullfillment & Sortation Centers, Kenall Manufacturing and many companies located in Pleasant Prairie.
- Landlord occupied home.
Minimum monthly income of $2,300 per month with long term source of income.
Must own a vacuum cleaner, swiffer & have knowledge of cleaning products.
Must have employment history and rental history for the past one (1) year.
No evictions and none in progress.
TOBACCO FREE HOUSE
Cat? Extra non-refundable pet fee and or additional nominal monthly fee. Let's discuss! We prefer NO animals but may entertain cat with stipulations. Will require site visit to your home as application process.
Landlord occupied house.
References available from previous and current resident(s).
Call WE Energies show contact info & inquire about any apartment or house you seek to make your home. Give them address & unit #. Power company will provide current resident(s) usage which could be higher or lower then next resident(s) but will give you an idea of electric and gas cost. Each apartment contains a vapor barrier and insulation in walls ceilings and attic. This building does better in energy costs on average then many others.